SUMMARY: Organize and establish effective Project management; coordinate and manage design decisions and construction document production; avoid contract claims and disputes; minimize change orders during construction phases; effectively manage changes in the Project; eliminate interface disruptions between project participants; maintain, and where possible improve the Project schedule and budget; insure quality design and construction work; emphasize “hands-on” management of field operations; maintain operational use of completed facilities during continuation of construction; establish and maintain a competent and experienced staff; implement efficient and timely document control.
- Preparation of construction documents. These documents include but are not limited to Construction Drawings, Construction Specifications, Scopes of Work and General Conditions
- Completes bidding & awarding the construction documents. This includes but is not limited to developing a bidders list and preparing an RFP. The RFP includes instructions for the bid, bid response forms, Construction Agreement, General Conditions, Scope of Work, Drawings, Wage and Equipment Rates, Schedule of unit prices, Payment and performance bonds, General Requirements, Safety and health requirements, Specifications, Questions and Answers and Addendums.
- Performs administration of Construction & Design Contracts. This includes but is not limited to evaluation of Contractors technical performance and adherence to the contract requirements, which includes all aspects of the project. It also includes management of the submittal, request of information, modification documents and directive process.
- Monitors change or delays to construction schedule. This includes but is not limited to evaluation of Contractors schedule performance and schedule coordination with other groups and departments. Weekly 3 week look ahead updates and monthly overall updates are reviewed and recovery plans are developed if schedule variances evolve.
- Monitors quality assurance of Project. This includes but is not limited to daily walks through the facility to monitor progress and developments to ensure that the work being accomplished is in accordance with the contract documents. Numerous questions and clarifications evolve from these reviews and need to be documented and resolved.
- Prepares progress reports. This includes but is not limited to monthly status and progress reports to the Project Director. These reports feed into the overall attraction monthly update presented to senior management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Business Management required.
EXPERIENCE: 7-10 Years: Experience working in a design/engineering firm dealing both with design and construction management; also experience dealing with large scale construction projects along or with experience in working in various positions with a general contractor dealing with estimating, budgeting, bidding, field experience dealing with all aspects of projects required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
RHETROACTIVE, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. RHETROACTIVE is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RHETROACTIVE via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from RHETROACTIVE Talent/HR will be deemed the sole property of RHETROACTIVE. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by RHETROACTIVE as a result of the referral or through other means.
|Job Category||Project Management|