SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing the overall administrative and clerical functions that are critical to the development of large multi-faceted themed attractions. This includes the oversight of all the related project functions, including accurate and timely entry of action items and/or processes; database maintenance; project scope records; and tracking systems for attraction development issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiates and manages various action items or processes in the project management system. This includes, but is not limited to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Cost Commitment Requests (CCRs), Notices, Transmittals, Payment Schedules, and Close Out Documentation based on established policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the Engineering/Technical, Facility, Creative, Finance and Legal groups as required to ensure full information integration within the entire project team and reviews all project status data as received from the Responsible Individuals (RIs) in order to report status updates to Project Management on an on-going basis. Data is critical to monthly senior management reporting.
- Partners with Legal to communicate with contractors/vendors as needed by providing project updates, scope revisions and schedule changes to ensure contractors/vendors remain informed on project status at all times.
- Partners with Finance to ensure accurate commitment of project expenditures and to administer invoices and payments according to contractual obligations and ensures timely and accurate processing.
- Responsible for identifying ways to improve the efficiency/accuracy of the project documentation process which is critical to maintenance of overall project schedule.
- Prepares overall project correspondence. Assists with the implementation and compliance of established project documentation policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the construction field.
- Strong and effective communicator, both verbally and written, with ability to interface with various departments of the company, as well as outside vendors and contractors
- Possess good organizational, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to orchestrate and execute multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment using resources effectively and efficiently.
- Represent the company at all times with high moral and ethical conduct
- Proven ability to work independently with little to no direction and maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree in Construction Mgmt or Accounting is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3-5 years project management / construction related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software required and Prolog management system preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. RHETROACTIVE is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RHETROACTIVE via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from RHETROACTIVE Talent/HR will be deemed the sole property of RHETROACTIVE. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by RHETROACTIVE as a result of the referral or through other means.
|Job Category||Project Management|