SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and executing creative graphic designs, visual designs and art work and creating presentations. Ensures final graphic artwork is created using assets provided and or researched.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative materials, copy, select style and size of type. Understanding of corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital and print media.
- Design presentations for Universal Creative management meetings using company branding guidelines. Create original graphic content for slides for a wide variety of audiences.
- Maintain library of presentation art, images and decks.
- Coordinate with IT personnel regarding technical requirements for sound, equipment and setup for presentations. Also will be responsible for preparing physical materials for presentations; in example, printing and mounting art work, posting art on walls, copies etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Must understand graphic scale.
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in PowerPoint, Keynote and InDesign including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Understanding of the strengths and limitations of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, sound, and video equipment.
- Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- A professional demeanor.
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Graphic Design or similar strongly preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Combination of 3-5 years Education and or experience in a creative department; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be a clear communicator able to collaborate with senior management.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
RHETROACTIVE, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. RHETROACTIVE is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RHETROACTIVE via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from RHETROACTIVE Talent/HR will be deemed the sole property of RHETROACTIVE. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by RHETROACTIVE as a result of the referral or through other means.
|Job Category||Creative Design|