SUMMARY: Responsible for creative and innovative architectural design for projects. Assists the Facility Design Manager with the development of drawings and sketches required to design and plan new Theme Parks venues including the review of the Architectural and Engineering design from outside firms. Provides drawings, sketches, and solutions for the contractor during the construction administration phase.
- Complete architectural drawings in AutoCAD to support the creative project assigned to.
- Provide electronic 3-D modeling services in Sketch Up or other formats that accurately and clearly depict the architectural design intent.
- Ability to assemble documentation into a presentation format utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Power Point and/or other digital formats.
- Responsible for providing aesthetic design, color boards, sketching and drafting needed to convey the design intent to outside Architectural and Engineering firms.
- Responsible for providing clarifications and in-field solutions to the contractor during construction utilizing drawings, sketches, and 3-D electronic models.
- Participate in the development of architectural and creative concept development.
SCOPE: Analytical Thinking, Creativity, Research, Writing, Microsoft Office, Current on industry trends, Flexibility, Organization skills, and Resource Planning.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Architecture Required.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Licensed Architect Preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years: Experience in Architectural Design and Execution Required. 1-3 years: Experience in Theme Park, Hotel and Entertainment Venues Preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Hand and computer drawing, and drafting skills required. Experience with AUTOCADD, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with outside contractors, architectural/engineering, lighting, graphic, and various show ride consultants and vendors. Close coordination with outside vendors a key.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. RHETROACTIVE is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RHETROACTIVE via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from RHETROACTIVE Talent/HR will be deemed the sole property of RHETROACTIVE. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by RHETROACTIVE as a result of the referral or through other means.
|Job Category||Architectural Design|